A sensational choice for those who desire an entry-mid level acoustic instrument that is full of personality, sleek design and sensational tonality.
Explore German Heritage With Every Note...
The EU110S Upright Piano combines a low profile compact design with a clear tone and ease of touch that offers the perfect instrument for those looking to explore the grace and magnitude of European sound quality.
Despite being manufactured in China to lower production cost, thanks to the unique approach to quality piano production that manufacturer Pearl River take, the EU110 still lives and breathes Germanic heritage. Featuring signature German strings and hammer felts and utilising traditional German crafting techniques, the EU110s is a sensational upright piano suited to any modern home.
The Ritmüller range has been perfected by master piano designer, Lothar Thomma, who's innovation and oversight of the production of these instruments has resulted in immaculate sound quality and the welcoming warmth that are typically associated with European made instruments opposed to the traditionally more 'bright' sounds of Asian production.
Sensational Cabinet Style and Personality
This traditional, professional studio looking upright is brimming with personality from it's polished ebony finish and stylised case that helps bring the very latest in music design and technology to a highly functional piano. Built to serve, the rounded arms and arm fronts, legs and complimentary toe block support the solid architecture whilst also delivering a welcome sense of grandeur to even this compact instrument.
A vertical side profile and split hinged top lid allows the full tonal expression to emerge giving the EU110 the power typical of larger pianos. The European style streamline key-fall and brass double castors, hinges and pedals all convey a contemporary style for this compact traditional instrument. This too is emphasised by the traditional cabinet leg design, adding a further sense of sophistication to the instrument's profile.
Incredible Tonality And Experimentation
The EU 110S upright model combines a low profile compact design with a clear tone and ease of touch. This model is ideal for beginners to advanced level. A perfect choice for anyone in search for an instrument to suit the smaller space and does not compromise on the tone.
Being made with traditional German technique and production quality, this instrument's tone is positively different from the likes of other Asian manufacturers. Instantly recognisable through a rich, warming bass range before delicately shifting into the glimmering trebles, this piano allows for maximum expression and experimentation within your playing.
- Action: Manufactured with traditional European craftsmanship. All wood parts are made from hard maple and precisely produced by advanced CNC digital machinery to ensure even touch. Pearl River Action.
- Action Rail: Extruded aluminium. Back posts: Spruce. Bridges: Vertically laminated with solid maple cap creating the accurate and precise transfer of sound frequency vibration resulting in a purer tone.
- Fallboard: Slow close style. Hardware: Brass. Hammers: Specially selected hammer felt, with an excellent balance of elasticity and firmness, formed to produce a rich assertive tone.
- Key Bed: Butcher-block spruce. Key Material: Premium Spruce, select straight grain with genuine ebony wood sharps. Middle Pedal: Practice.
- Pin block: 17 cross-plied laminations of hard rock maple, cold pressed and age cured to provide tuning pin stability. Plate: Sand-cast, CNC processed.
- Soundboard: All spruce, core assembled with vertical grain, crafted to provide maximum tonal response and structural integrity.
- Strings: German wire.
- Tuning Pins: Steel, cut thread, nickel plated to prevent rusting and maintain pin position.