Warm, powerful and simply divine to the touch, the C. Bechstein B212 grand piano is a grand piano for the professional, connoisseur, and ambitious player who is constantly searching for the best of the best. This model was developed by the C. Bechstein research and development department, with exactly the same re-designed successful features possessed by the C234 and prestigious D282. Ideal for home use, recording or concerts of all sizes, the B212 injects a sense of grandeur to absolutely any room.
A Parlour Grand Piano for Connoisseurs
The engineers in the C.Bechstein R&D department developed the exceptional B212 parlour grand piano in close dialogue with numerous pianists and conservatory teachers. The touch of the C. Bechstein B212 grand piano is overwhelmingly accurate, professional and effortless. Its sound range is unparalleled. Many features of this wonderful instrument are similar to those of the C. Bechstein C234 and D282 concert grands. The C. Bechstein B212 parlour grand piano generates unrestricted playing pleasure and is the ideal everyday companion of pros and advanced amateurs in search of the very best. This parlour grand piano suitable for recitals is frequently found in conservatories, private music rooms, universities and private salons.
To own it is evidence of great musical taste and culture. Whether you do pianistic "workout" on the C. Bechstein B212 grand piano or play for pure pleasure - you will always be rewarded with the highest musical quality. The C. Bechstein B212 grand piano is a salon grand piano with the finest sound and wonderful touch.
The manufacturing processes of the C. Bechstein B212 parlour grand piano include secrets gathered by the brand's piano-makers since 1853, as well as the latest discoveries of the C. Bechstein R&D department. Perfect mastering of the tensions within the acoustic assembly imbues each instrument with its own distinctive personality. The soundboard of a grand piano in the C.Bechstein Masterpieces have soundboards that react like a vibrating acoustic membrane and transforms the tones into long-lasting pleasures that unfold like blossoms. Moreover, the cast iron frame was redesigned to optimize both the sound duration and the acoustic energy. The pin block's nine layers of high-quality wood ensure extra-precise regulations of the tuning pins and long-lasting tuning.
At the German C. Bechstein manufacturing site, the high in-house production depth ensures the high quality of all piano parts, including the hammerheads. This is why the C. Bechstein B212 parlour grand piano boasts such a professional, high-precision action assembly. C. Bechstein B212 parlour grand piano: a magic instrument with a wonderful, subtle touch and a noble, transparent and richly nuanced voice. Discover this masterpiece for yourself!
Bechstein Vario System Accessory
The Bechstein Vario System is a digital mute that captures every detail of your playing dynamically transforming your acoustic piano into a digital instrument, empowering you to perform without disturbing anyone. Designed to be unobtrusive the control panel slides out from under the left-hand side of the keyboard, giving you a large touchscreen where you can access different instrument sounds, volume controls, recording options and other settings.
- The overall character of a concert instrument with perfect voice and touch that offers maximum sound volume and freedom of interpretation.
- Soundboard crafted using mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations of 1,000 meters and higher in Val di Fiemme, Dolomites (similar to the tonewood used by Antonio Stradivari).
- The cast iron frame is made in a special composition and formed to dampen the vibrations and boosts the strings energy and improve the transmission speed.
- The B, C and D models are provided with an adjustable cast-iron resonator that optimizes both the timbre and the radiating force of the treble strings.
- C. Bechstein Friction Control System comes from the optimum weight and friction coefficients achieved by using the latest design technology.
- C. Bechstein Dynamic Touch Balancing for ultra-precise touch-weight distribution of the masses and spring force for each individual tone.
- The case is manufactured from twenty top quality parts in an elegant high-gloss lacquer finish.