D’Addario Classic Nylon Student strings are designed specifically for beginner classical guitarists. The traditional combination of silver-plated copper wound over nylon and clear nylon trebles, brings a charmingly mellow balance, which strikes a chord with students. Classic Nylon sets are also available in smaller sizes to accommodate learner instruments. Normal Tension strings are our best-selling tension, preferred for their balance of rich tone, comfortable feel, and dynamic projection.
- Classic Nylon is our premier entry-level classical string, designed specifically for beginner guitarists.
- These strings have an optimal balance of warmth and projection that’s great for students.
- Classic Nylon sets feature tie ends, nylon core basses wound with silver-plated copper, and clear nylon treble strings.
- D’Addario Classic Nylons come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D'Addario's classical guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to exact specifications at D'Addario's New York production facility.