A piano that is built to impress from the moment you set eyes on it, the C.Bechstein Academy A175 grand piano delivers pure playing pleasure with every note. Built in the prestigious C.Bechstein factory in Seifhennersdorf, this immaculate grand features the precise action and the richly nuanced voice that characterise all the C.Bechstein grands.
A Authentically German Grand That Makes No Compromises
As with every model in the Academy range, the C. Bechstein Academy A175 is manufactured by some of the best piano makers and machinery in the world, creating a German grand piano that stands out amongst it's competitors for its rich, all enveloped tone, precise action and richly nuanced voice that lures players in with great temptation.
Every component of the Academy A175 is built for purpose and adds to this piano's exceptional grandeur. Using state-of-the-art technology and creating genuine pleasure in playing, we've heard players even describe this piano as feeling as though it is 'alive'. Every response is immaculate and the final touch is noble, elegant with a dignified voice resulting from the traditional hand craftsmanship. This also applies to the professional, high-precision action, which is manufactured with meticulous attention by the expert piano-makers from adjusting the keyboard manually and voicing every hammerhead by hand and by ear.
C. Bechstein Vario System Technology
Also available as an option on the A190 is the C.Bechstein Vario System. A digital mute that captures every detail of your playing dynamically transforming your acoustic piano into a digital instrument, empowering you to perform without disturbing anyone. Designed to be unobtrusive the control panel slides out from under the left-hand side of the keyboard, giving you a large touchscreen where you can access different instrument sounds, volume controls, recording options and other settings, this feature helps bring all of the best features of your acoustic piano into a digital masterpiece. Learn more about the C.Bechstein Vario system here.
- The overall character of a premium quality instrument with perfect voice and touch.
- Soundboard crafted using mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations between 800 and 1,000 meters.
- The cast iron frame is made in a special composition and formed to dampen the vibrations and boosts the strings energy.
- The action assembly is a highly complex professional action made up of 2,000 parts and designed in accordance with C. Bechstein's Keyboard and Action Engineering and Geometry standards.
- The case is manufactured from twenty top quality parts in an elegant high-gloss lacquer finish.
- Individually voiced by experts technicians for a distinct, transparent, multifaceted voice.
- Width - 152cm
- Length- 175cm
- Weight - 334kg
- Finish - Available in Polished Black, White, Walnut and Mahogany.