The C Bechstein Concert A192, formerly known as the M/P192, grand piano convinces with all that the pianist's heart desires: wonderful color spectrum, powerful bass, singing treble, flawless register transitions, professional touch. The lyrical C Bechstein A192 grand piano is geared toward musical connoisseurs that demand a world-class grand piano.
A High-end Piano Hand-made in Germany
The C Bechstein A192 model is a versatile parlour grand piano with a marvellous singing voice made for professionals and advanced piano players. The convenient mid-sized dimensions and sound volume makes this a very powerful parlour grand piano boasting all the manufacturing details typical of a concert grand. Although this model meets the requirements of recording studios and music conservatories, it's just as suitable for playing at home. The professional action and lyrical voice have wonderful colours, singing treble, powerful bass and perfect register transitions make the C Bechstein A192 irresistible.
A Jewel of a Parlour Grand Piano
The mid-sized C Bechstein A192 parlour grand piano is a great grand piano of the masterpiece series that inspires its audience with its dynamic sound! Like all C Bechstein grand pianos, the durability of the A192 model is world-renowned and stems from manufacturing processes that involve a wealth of craftsmanship and last for several years. Rest assured that your children and grandchildren will love your A192 as much you will. Its membrane-soundboard-system, for example, retains its excellent tension and vibration characteristics for decades. Its design concept is similar in all production details to the quality criteria of the concert grand pianos, ideal for finishes in noble veneers or marquetry that make it a feast for the eyes. There is nothing comparable in its class.
Bechstein Vario System Accessory
The Bechstein Vario System is a digital mute that captures every detail of your playing dynamically transforming your acoustic piano into a digital instrument, empowering you to perform without disturbing anyone. Designed to be unobtrusive the control panel slides out from under the left-hand side of the keyboard, giving you a large touchscreen where you can access different instrument sounds, volume controls, recording options and other settings.
- The overall character of a concert instrument with perfect voice and touch that offers maximum sound volume and freedom of interpretation.
- Soundboard crafted using mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations of 1,000 meters and higher in Val di Fiemme, Dolomites (similar to the tonewood used by Antonio Stradivari).
- The cast iron frame is made in a special composition and formed to dampen the vibrations and boosts the strings energy and improve the transmission speed.
- C. Bechstein Dynamic Touch Balancing for ultra-precise touch-weight distribution of the masses and spring force for each individual tone.
- The case is manufactured from twenty top quality parts in an elegant high-gloss lacquer finish.
- Width - 153cm
- Length- 192cm
- Weight - 350kg
- Finish - Available in Polished Black, White, Walnut, Mahogany, and special wooden finishes. Enquire for more information.