A Wonderful Sound With Every Touch
The smaller brother of the C. Bechstein D282 grand piano but with no less astonishment, the C234 is a sensational instrument of the masterpiece class developed by the C. Bechstein R&D department. Hand-made in Germany, the making of this instrument takes several years and results in a pure musical diamond. The impressive power, wide range of coloured and transparent sound and the wonderful touch of the fantastically precise action is a great effect for complex compositions.
The C. Bechstein C234 semi-concert grand piano is an incredibly subtle instrument with a wealth of power in reserve, this is an instrument any musician can express all nuance gradations with satisfaction. The charm you will experience with its extremely colourful timbre, the sound versatility and its fantastically precise action leaving nothing to be desired by this masterpiece.
This concert grand piano impresses with its almost overwhelming variety of colours and shades the huge range of power and subtlety and the versatility of sound and fantastic touch. A very welcomed characteristic when it comes to interpreting complex compositions. The C. Bechstein C 234 semi-concert grand piano enables you to express a wealth of nuances with serenity.
Characteristics of the C. Bechstein C 234 semi-concert grand piano
Brilliant sound: the frame cast in top-quality iron is provided with a capo bar and a C. Bechstein duplex scale to optimize the sound diffusion.
Powerful touch: the hammerheads made by C. Bechstein perform very well, especially in concert halls.
High precision: the extreme precision of the C. Bechstein action fires even the most demanding pianists with enthusiasm.
Universality: the C. Bechstein C 234 semi-concert grand piano is ideal for mid-sized concert halls; moreover, it is suitable for all styles of music, especially chamber music.
Bechstein Vario System Accessory
The Bechstein Vario System is a digital mute that captures every detail of your playing dynamically transforming your acoustic piano into a digital instrument, empowering you to perform without disturbing anyone. Designed to be unobtrusive the control panel slides out from under the left-hand side of the keyboard, giving you a large touchscreen where you can access different instrument sounds, volume controls, recording options and other settings.
- The overall character of a concert instrument with perfect voice and touch that offers maximum sound volume and freedom of interpretation.
- Soundboard crafted using mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations of 1,000 meters and higher in Val di Fiemme, Dolomites (similar to the tonewood used by Antonio Stradivari).
- The cast iron frame is made in a special composition and formed to dampen the vibrations and boosts the strings energy and improve the transmission speed.
- The bridges are made of high-quality vertically aligned sycamore maple layers using state-of-the-art CNC technology. Precision down to a hundredth of a millimeter guarantees perfect transmission of sound and frequencies to the soundboard.
- C. Bechstein Dynamic Touch Balancing for ultra-precise touch-weight distribution of the masses and spring force for each individual tone.
- The case is manufactured from twenty top quality parts in an elegant high-gloss lacquer finish.
- Width - 159cm
- Length- 234cm
- Weight - 437kg
- Finish - Available in Black, White, and special wooden finishes.