A Genuine Master Piece
The C. Bechstein L167 has always been considered the best baby grand piano ever built. Despite its relatively small size, the pleasant touch is unmistakably associated with the sensitive and amazing sound resonance enabling you to express any musical idea brilliantly. Worldwide, this grand piano is regarded as having the finest and most professional sound among small premium models, the C. Bechstein L167 boasts all the features of the larger models, including a duplex scale, as well as a pleasant touch and an amazing sound resonance. This explains why it's considered worldwide the most professional baby grand piano, with the finest voice like and its brothers, a very long tradition.
A Living Legend, Hand Made in Germany
The C. Bechstein L 167 baby grand is backed with a long tradition, as it descends from the 'Model L' (short for 'Liliput') built before World War II. Thanks to their outstanding sound which results from unique manufacturing concepts, the instruments developed by C. Bechstein in recent years have revived the golden age of piano music. As the company's R&D department continuously optimizes the materials and production processes, each C. Bechstein piano is a masterpiece with its own sound personality, a jewel born of months and years of manufacturing in a facility that implements a wealth of craftsmanship. The magic of the sophisticated voice that has charmed generations of great musicians is not chance, but the result of more than 160 years of experience in building high-end uprights and grands.
Bechstein Vario System Accessory
The Bechstein Vario System is a digital mute that captures every detail of your playing dynamically transforming your acoustic piano into a digital instrument, empowering you to perform without disturbing anyone. Designed to be unobtrusive the control panel slides out from under the left-hand side of the keyboard, giving you a large touchscreen where you can access different instrument sounds, volume controls, recording options and other settings.
- The overall character of a concert instrument with perfect voice and touch that offers maximum sound volume and freedom of interpretation.
- Soundboard crafted using mountain spruce grown slowly at elevations of 1,000 meters and higher in Val di Fiemme, Dolomites (similar to the tonewood used by Antonio Stradivari).
- The cast iron frame is made in a special composition and formed to dampen the vibrations and boosts the strings energy and improve the transmission speed.
- C. Bechstein Dynamic Touch Balancing for ultra-precise touch-weight distribution of the masses and spring force for each individual tone.
- The case is manufactured from twenty top quality parts in an elegant high-gloss lacquer finish.
- Width - 153cm
- Length- 167cm
- Weight - 317kg
- Finish - Available in Black, White, Walnut, Mahogany, Burl Walnut, Burl Walnut Chippendale Style, Pyramid Mahogany, Pyramid Mahogany Chippendale Style and Santos Rosewood Chrome.