The U100 is an improvement variation of the Yamaha U1. One of the iconic models from the famed Yamaha U series, the U1 is the smallest of the range at 121cm in height, yet still packs an enormous level of sound in a compact, sleek design. This piano was made in Japan in 1996-1997 .
With its warm, solid sound & consistently stable play-ability, this piano is ideal for pianists of all abilities and playing styles.
We place a full, 5 year warranty on this instrument so you can buy from us with confidence.
- Loop chords
- Key fronts,
- Key tops if required
- Practice felt
- Case work, including new polyester in places
- Refaced hammers
- Dampers cleaned
- Clean strings
- Pedals and brass polished
- Pins cleaned
Height: 1210mm, Width: 1530mm, Depth: 620mm, Weight: 228 Kg
- The U100 is an improvement variation of the Yamaha U1
- Powerful, rich and resonant tone
- Yamaha use the best of their timbers to build their U series professional uprights
- Spruce Soundboard. Solid spruce, rather than laminated spruce or poplar, is the choice in all fine pianos for the best amplification of sound, best tone and sustain which is used to amplify the tone of the piano and produce the sound you hear
- Full Length Ribs. Yamaha reinforces the crown in its soundboards by using ribs that continue to the edge of the soundboard
- Metal Action Rails. Yamaha engineering developed a unique Extruded Aluminum Alloy Action Rail (bearing a Yamaha patent) that is one of the best innovations for improving a piano action in the last 100 years
- Balanced Action. Each key of a Yamaha piano is individually tested and measured for the corrections needed to obtain uniform “down weight” pressure
- Classically bright tone with fantastic level of expressiveness & touch response
- This particular piano has a tremendously balanced tone and would be ideal for an advanced player looking for a piano of the finest quality, or a beginning student looking to invest in a piano that will carry them through to Grade 8 and beyond